As we are all still learning about the situation at hand and the day to day changes with COVID 19, its better practice to take these precautions at the moment. Check out the new Covid19 Policy for Third Eye Knots.
1. All clients will be greeted at the door with hand sanitiser.
2. By Appointments only - please come to your appointment on time, not early or late as I need to ensure an antibacterial clean is done between appointments/clients.
3. One client per appointment - no family or friends please, this is for all of our safety.
4. I am no longer offering call outs, all work needs to be in my controlled studio space.
5. If you are not feeling well or have symptoms please inform me ASAP to reschedule and I will do the same. If you are showing symptoms, I will ask to you to leave and reschedule.
6. Take comfort knowing my chair and all surfaces will be sanitized before and after every client. All tools will continue to be sterilised with hospital grade disinfectant after every use.
7. Cashless payments are preferred IF you do not have the exact amount or require change (if you require change and cannot make cashless payment please let me know in advance so I can organise this)
I will be minimising the amount of clientele intake per week and will only be doing my regulars for the upcoming weeks. With this rule in place, I have a bigger buffer of 3 - 4 weeks notice before work will be able to be done.
Thank you for your continued loyalty as my valued clients and understand that to be able to offer my services, we have to have these strict guidelines in place to ensure safety and well-being for both yourself, other clients and myself.
Please contact me if you have any questions, concerns or you want to get some work done! Can't wait to see you all.